Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gentle Naturals by Disney Baby



My six month old has a problem with dry, patchy skin. It doesn't appear to itch her, but none of the creams I have tried seem to do anything to cure it, nor do any of them last for the claimed "24 Hours". Shopping at my local Target a couple weeks ago, I became determined to find something else to try for her skin. It's summertime, and that means pool season. Chlorine from the pool and baby sunscreen, no matter how gentle, are taking an even bigger toll on her skin.

I stumbled upon Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream. I admit that I was skeptical of a product that featured Disney's Piglet and Winnie the Pooh on the front, to care for my baby's sensitive skin. I purchased it anyway, as it was the only thing on the shelf that claimed to be for baby eczema.

I have been absolutely thrilled with this product! It's a little greasy when first applied, and takes a few minutes to be absorbed into the skin, but it has worked wonders on her skin. At first I used it every day, now I am only using it after bathtime which is usually every two to three days, and when I notice an especially dry patch. I even catch myself using a little extra so I can rub the excess on my hands when I'm done!

No comments: